You probably heard a lot about TeaTV App. Because it’s one of the most demanding streaming applications after the Terrarium TV shutdown. It has been a while using TeaTV on Firestick and here in this guide, I am sharing my thoughts on TeaTV and the installation process for Amazon Fire TV devices.
If you’re hunting for a free source to watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, and HBO content then TeaTV would be a good option. From a long back, TeaTV streaming Movies and TV Shows.
However, for a while, the application was stopped working and their Social Media Accounts and Website went offline. But, now it started working again. The latest version TeaTV v10.1.3r is working smoothly with Firestick and Android TV Boxes.
Always use a good VPN for firestick before streaming anything on streaming apps.
TeaTV is the world’s most needy application among Movies and TV Shows lovers. Here are a few reasons why people love TeaTV-
- Latest Movies– TeaTV has got an immense collection of the latest movies for streaming.
- Popular TV Shows– TeaTV has got the biggest collection of TV shows than their rivals.
- HD Video Quality– The movies and tv shows are in HD and FullHD quality. Even you can find some movies in 4K quality also.
- Real-Debrid Support– TeaTV allow their users to integrate Real-Debrid account for HD quality buffer-free streaming links.
- Ads-Free Interface– The biggest advantage of using TeaTV is that- it doesn’t contain annoying advertisements.
- Completely Free– TeaTV does not charge a single penny to watch anything.
- No Sign Up Required– You do not need to Sign-Up for using TeaTV App. Just install and start watching.
- TV UI Supports– TeaTV is compatible with FireStick and Android TV Box. Apart from these devices, you can install TeaTV on any Android devices like Smartphone/Tablets and Windows PC as well.
So, these are some benefits of using TeaTV for streaming. I think it’s enough overview of Tea TV and we should move to the installation process.
How To Install TeaTV On FireStick?
I am already given a brief about this app. Now, follow these steps to install TeaTV on Firestick–
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV from the settings option.
3. Select Developer Options from the menu.
4. Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB debugging from the developer settings. ADB debugging is optional, it only requires when you’re sideloading an external APK by a PC. But, in this tutorial, I’ll show you how to sideload an external apk file on a Fire TV without a PC.
5. Follow on-screen instructions and make to enable unknown sources.
6. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and head over to the search bar.
7. Type Downloader in the search box.
8. Install Downloader from the Amazon App Store.
9. Open Downloader to download the TeaTV Apk file.
10. Enter this download address in the URL bar- https://www.firetvtricks.com/tea
11. Wait for a few minutes till the TeaTV Apk file is downloaded on your Fire TV Stick.
12. Select the Install option from the bottom right corner.
13. Wait for a couple of seconds, TeaTV is being installed.
14. Launch TeaTV from the apps menu or directly open from here.
That’s it! Tea TV Apk has been installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. You can follow the same steps for Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Cube. Now, follow on-screen instructions to watch free movies and tv shows on firestick.