Amazon Firestick streams a huge variety of movies, TV serials, sports, and much more on-demand content through various free and paid applications. Unfortunately watching local channels on Firestick is not easy because it doesn’t support antenna or any other such devices. It means you can’t see local channels through Firestick directly because it uses the internet for showing content from live channels and other apps. But, still, there are some ways through which you can get local channels on your Firestick. If you are also in search of some authentic and easy way to watch local channels then this tutorial How to Get Local Channels on Firestick will be helpful for you.
Let’s have a look!
How to Get Local Channels on Firestick?
The best way to enjoy watching local channels is through the Live NetTv app on Firestick. This tutorial will guide you that, how you can install the fantastic app of Live NetTv. So, you can enjoy local channels as well as several international channels with multilingual facilities. This app is becoming famous day by day due to its amazing features, and it is a perfect fit for those who like to watch programs in many languages. The installation of this app involves third-party resource that makes the whole process little bit difficult, and that’s why we are here to assist you. You just have to follow all these simple steps in sequence without missing any one of them. Let’s have a look at these simple but important steps:
- Launch the Amazon Firestick and wait for the “Home Screen”;
- Click on the “Settings” from the top menu of the screen
- Select “ My Fire TV”
- Choose the “ Developer Options”
- Select “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Turn it “On”;
- Return to the home screen and click on “Search”;
- Type “Downloader”
- Choose ” Downloader app”;
- Click the “Download” option
- Select the option “Open“;
- Click “Allow” and give permission that the downloader can access your files and media.
- Click ”Ok”;
- Click “Open” after the completion of the installation process
- After this type “livenettv.apk” on the home page
- Click on “ Go”
- It begins the downloading process.
- Click “Install” when downloading completely.
- Click “Open” when the Live NetTv app installed
- After launching the app, wait for few seconds
- When it loads all categories of channels
- Select any channel of your choice and enjoy watching your favorite channel.
This is all about how to get local channels on firestick. For more such mazing app and information related to Amazon firestick keep visit this site.