In this guide, you'll learn which is the best VPN for Firestick, how to install and use it for 100% anonymity, and why you should use a VPN for streaming devices.
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network” and it must be used on jailbroken Firestick. It anonymizes your activity from your internet service provider (ISP), government, and hackers. It creates a public network on the internet and connects your device with that network.
Best VPN for Firestick
Not all VPNs are good for Firestick. Because, Firestick primarily used for streaming movies, shows, tv series, etc. Your VPN should have fast servers so that your streaming doesn't lag or buffer.
There are thousands of VPNs that provide similar features. All VPNs promise to keep your connection secure and anonymous.
You should ensure that the VPN must support Real-Debrid and the server's IP must be spam-free. There are a lot more things you must consider while choosing the Best VPN for Firestick.
Which is the Best VPN for Fire TV Stick?
We've tested over 17+ VPNs on Firestick and tested them by streaming Full HD and Ultra HD contents. While testing all those VPNs, we considered the following features-
- Server performance- does the video lag/buffer when using the VPN?
- Security- does VPN provides 100% anonymity?
- Netflix- does the VPN unblocks Netflix?
- Logging policy- does the VPN company log or monitor your activities?
- Does VPN provide static IP to get rid of olpair or similar Kodi pair errors?
- Does VPN support Firestick and Kodi?
- How's their customer support?
After considering all the aspects, we found that- ExpressVPN is the best VPN for firestick. They have 3000+ VPN servers in 94+ countries. All the servers are well optimized for speed and don't cause buffering or video lag while streaming.
How To Install Best VPN on Firestick?
ExpressVPN supports all popular platforms. You can download and install Express VPN on Android Phones/Tablets, Windows, macOS, Linux, Fire TV Stick, Android Box, Linux, Kodi, and Router level configuration.
If you want to install ExpressVPN on Firestick then, follow these steps-
1. Sign up for an account on the ExpressVPN website.
2. Go to the Firestick Search option.
3. Search ExpressVPN.
4. Select ExpressVPN from the apps list.
5. Choose the “Get” or “Download” button.
6. Wait for a few seconds.
7. Launch ExpressVPN by selecting the Open button or go to the Apps & Games list and select ExpressVPN.
8. Click on the Sign-in option.
9. Enter your Email Address and Password.
10. Select Login and Wait…
11. Select OK if you want to share the crash report or server speed test with VPN developers.
12. Allow your Firestick to make a VPN connection. Select OK to continue.
13. Again select OK to confirm.
14. Now go to the ExpressVPN servers list and choose a server.
Once connection established, enjoy unlimited buffer-free streaming. Just press the home button and launch any streaming apps to watch movies and tv shows.