An Amazon Firestick is a highly portable and inexpensive way to stream millions of videos on your TV. All you need to do is to plug it into your TV and enjoy unlimited streaming of your favorite serials and movies. It allows you to download various kinds of apps from the Amazon App store. But, Firestick is a small streaming device, and storage capacity is not enough to keep all these things, and in return, its streaming speed suffers. Its slow streaming speed can cause stressful frustration for its viewers. In this situation most of us go for Firestick reboot but in some cases even after updating and rebooting the firestick, we find that the low speed problem is still there. If you are also one of those people who want to speed up their Firestick then this tutorial How to Increase Firestick Speed will help you a lot.
There are few ways that can speed up the Firestick without wasting your time, and that's why we are here with the most awaited tutorial. It will guide you that how you can speed up your Firestick to take the best advantage of its high-quality streaming service.
Let’s move to the topic!
How to Increase Firestick Speed?
Here we will discuss three most effective method/tricks one by one and all of them will help you to speed up your Firestick device. There is no need to worry about it because we are here to facilitate you with simple and easy guidelines. Let's have a look at the procedure which you need to follow for each of them:
Method 1:Uninstall Unnecessary Apps
Uninstalling some useless apps can free up device space. So, follow these simple steps:
- Just “Launch” your Amazon Firestick
- Wait for the Firestick “Home screen” interface
- Access the “Menu” of the Firestick.
- Click the option of the “Settings”;
- Scroll down a search for the option “Applications”;
- Select the “Applications”
- Click on “Manage Installed Applications”
- Here you can also able to see the total remaining storage space of the device
- Choose that “specific App” that you want to uninstall from your Firestick
- Scroll down and click on “Uninstall”;
- A prompt message will come for confirmation that you are going to delete this App, and you will lose all data on this app.
- Finally, Click on the option of “Uninstall”;
- Successfully, you Uninstalled that specific App
Method 2: Clearing Cache
You can clear the app's cache from your Firestick in a below-written way:
- Click the “Settings” from the top menu.
- Choose the option “Applications”;
- Next, click “Manage Installed Applications”;
- Then Choose a Specific “App”;
- Scroll down and click on the “Clear Cache”;
- Now get the advantage of the Firestick free space and enjoy buffering free Tv shows and movies.
Method3: Turn Off Automatic Updates
Some automatic updates run in the background of the device and slow down the Firstsick speed. You need to turn these automatic updates off through these steps:
- “Launch” your Firestick and Click on “Settings”
- Then, choose the option “Applications”;
- Click on the “App Store”;
- Scroll down and click on “Automatic Updates“;
- Click on “Turn Off”
All the above mentioned method are useful and speed of the speed of your firestick. You can try any one of the above mentioned or you call you can try all together to get a better result its all up to your choice. For any doubt related to this topic our any other topic related to firestick or Amazon fire TV write to and and we will try our best to solve your queries.