Amazon Firestick is an ideal streaming device for all those who love to watch the latest TV shows and movies. On the other hand, Firestick also has interesting content for music, sports, and history fans. In short, it has something for everyone's entertainment. But sometimes Firestick users face some issues like slow speed of Firestick device, or it becomes frozen and not let you do something or repeated buffering problems. The solution to all these problems is one that your Amazon Firestick needs to reset. If you are also suffering from any of the above-mentioned issues and want to reset Firestick without remote and WIFI, then this tutorial is for you. This tutorial will show you how you can reset it without wasting your time.
How to Reset Amazon Firestick without Remote & WIFI?
The resetting procedure of the Amazon Firestick is not very complicated, but you are doing this without remote and WIFI. That's why it becomes a little technical. But don't worry we are here with this most awaited tutorial to guide you at every step. You can reset your favorite Firestick device by connecting a USB mouse. Just follow the below written steps properly and try not to skip any step for successful resetting of your Firestick without remote and WIFI. Let’s move to the steps.
- Connect the USB mouse and launch the Firestick
- Go to the “Menu”;
- Click on the “Gear button”;
- It will take you into the “Settings”;
- Click on the “System”
- Search for option ” Factory Reset”;
- Click on it, and you will get a notice that your device will reset and sign in, and other preferences will be lost.
- Click on “Reset”
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes till factory resetting done
- After it, your Firestick become brand new again
- Now you can enjoy error-free streaming of your favorite content.