There are lots of tutorials and articles available on the internet on how to reset the volume on the Firestick Remote? But even after going through these guides do you still find it irritating to Reset the volume of your firestick Remote?
No need to worry, I am here with a full-proof method to rest the volume on your firestick.
As we know that the Firestick remote has a fancy design with limited keys or buttons on it due to which if any of these keys fail to work properly we face a lot of issues in operating.
How To Reset Volume On Firestick Remote?
This is why in this tutorial I have covered a proper step-by-step method to rest the volume. Let moves to the steps which we need to follow in order to reset the volume on the Firestick.
- Switch “ON” your Television
- Wait for the Firestick “Home Screen”
- Find the option of “Settings” from the Menu
- Search for the option “Equipment Control” which we can found below “Settings”
- Click on “Manage Equipment”
- Find the option you wish to add
- Click on the “Add” button
- Automatically, it detects the device and selects TV
- Select TV type
- A message appears on the screen
- Press the “Power button” and Turn Off Tv
- After ten seconds, Turn it on again
- The process resets the volume, and You Remote Volume will start working again.
- You can check by pressing the up and down buttons of the remote
- Check the increase or decrease the volume level
- The settings are perfect.
Now, you can enjoy your favourite movies and TV shows with your desired volume level because control is in your hands . We hope you find this tutorial helpful and effective. There is no chance but even after following the above dentine steps your problem is not solved let us know we will try to find out some other way to solve it.