Spectrum TV is a world-famous IPTV streaming app for android devices. It provides tons of movies and tv shows for users. This streaming application is backed by Charter Communications and they provide the ultimate streaming experience to users. You can watch thousands of movies and tv shows at very nominal charges.
If you want to download and install spectrum tv on your firestick, this post is for you. Here in this article we have explained the easy method to install this IPTV app on your Firestick.
Let’s start with the installation process…
How To Install Spectrum TV On Firestick?
If the Spectrum Tv app is available in the Amazon app store, then you can download it easily through the standard downloading process. Such as
- Open “Firestick Home”
- Go to the top “Search Menu”;
- Type “Spectrum Tv” and click on a search result
- From the list, select “Spectrum APP”;
- Click on “Download”
- Open the “Spectrum Tv App” on your Firestick and enjoy.
But, if it is not available in the app store, then you can download it through a third-party source. Before downloading it from a third party source, we need to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources”;
Follow these steps to enable App from unknown sources
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “My Fire TV”
- Select “Developer”
- Enable ‘Apps from unknown sources;
- On the pop-up, click on “Turn On to confirm changes”;
Once you enable App from unknown sources in your device, You can easily download and install Spectrum Tv app on Firestick. Here I am mentioning two different methods to download the Spectrum Tv app on Firestick. You can choose any of these two method as per your convenient.
Let’s starts with the first method
Method One: Install Spectrum Tv app on Firestick Using Downloader App.
First of all, download the Downloader app.
- Go to “Main Menu” and click on “Search Icon”
- Type “Downloader” and click the search Result
- Click “Downloader app” then click on “Download”
- Once download, click “Open”
- In the “Downloader Home Menu” enter URL http://bit.ly/2CvjN4j
- Click “Go” and wait for the download
- Click “Install”
- When the installation is complete, click “Done”
- Click “Open” to launch the spectrum tv app.
- It’s ready to use now.
Method Two: Install Spectrum Tv app on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
- Open “Es File Explorer” on Firestick
- Click “Downloader Icon” on the home screen of the app
- Click the ” +New” button
- Enter URL http://bit.ly/2CvjN4j
- Click the “Download Now” option
- Click “Open file”
- Click “Install”, the file open in the installation screen of Firestick
- Click “Install “ again to start the installation process
- Click” Open”
- It is done
- Use Spectrum Tv on Firestick and enjoy.
You can use any of the above method to download and Install Spectrum Tv on Firestick. Both of the above mentioned method are working . If by the chance if first method doesn’t work for you or you find it difficult to follow you can try second or vice versa. In case if you stuck in between the process or need any further assistance feel free to write us in the comment box given below.