The VLC media player is one of the most used and popular open-source media players. Due to its compatibility and high performance, most of us like to have this app on our devices for an enhanced video streaming or watching experience. If you want to use this amazing app with your Amazon Firestick this tutorial is for you.
This tutorial will guide you on how you can install this exciting media player on your favorite Firestick to get the advantage of its high streaming performance. You can find this app on almost every App store including the Amazon app store. The installation process of VLC on firestick is really not tough but it is a little bit tricky and this is why we are here with this tutorial.
Let have a look!
How to Install VLC Media Player on Firestick?
Even if you are a newbie to Firestick no need to worry what you need to do is just follow the below mentions step-by-step procedure carefully and you will be able to install VLC on your firestick in no time. If you are a movie lover after installing the VLC you can also install the Movie HD App on Firestick and other apps too. Lets have a look on the steps which you need to follow for installing VLC on your Firestick.
- First of all “turn on” your Firestick
- Wait for the appearance of “Home Screen”;
- Go to the “Search”
- Type “ VLC Player” in the search box
- Wait for the options to appear
- Select “VLC for Fire” under Apps and Games
- Click on the given Option “Download or Get”;
- Wait for few seconds and let the app download
- You will then received a “VLC for Fire Installed” message
- Return to your home screen and see under Apps and Games
- Scroll down and select “VLC player” and click on the options
- Click on the option ” Move to the front”;
- Now smile, your VLC media player is successfully installed
- Enjoy it.
We hope guys find this method super easy and interesting, and now you have a happy and joyful firestick streaming time. For any quires related to Firestick or any other streaming device feel free to write us in the comment box given below.