Its really very irritating when your favourite movie is at its climax and your Amazon Firestick starts buffering. If you are facing this problem a lot, then surely this tutorial is for you. In this tutorial I am going to tell discuss how you can get rid of firestick buffering issue.
There are several reasons behind the buffering of firestick. In this tutorial will mention some of the most significant method which are highly effective in resolving firestick buffering issue.
Lets starts with our first method which is the most effective method to get rid of firestick buffering.
Method 1: Restart Your Device
No doubt, it is a proven way to fix many issues of Amazon Firestick including buffering. Let’s see how you can restart your device?
- After launching your Firestick, select the “Settings” option from the top of the screen.
- Click on “My Fire TV”
- Select “Restart” a message prompt for restart confirmation
- Click on “Restart” again to confirm your action.
- It will take few minutes to restart the device.
Usually, the above process can solve the buffering issue. But, if you are facing the same problem again, you need to free device space by uninstalling some unnecessary apps.
Method 2: Uninstall Unnecessary Apps
Here we will provide you step by step guidelines to uninstall some useless apps to free some device space. Follow these simple steps:
- “Launch” your Amazon Firestick
- Wait for the Firestick “Home screen” interface
- Access the “Menu” of the Firestick.
- Click the option of the “Settings”;
- Scroll down and search for the option “Applications”;
- Select the “Applications”
- Click on “Manage Installed Applications”;
- Here you can able to see the total remaining storage space of the device
- Choose that “Specific App” that you want to uninstall from your Firestick
- Scroll down and click on “Uninstall”;
- A prompt message will come for confirmation that you are going to delete this App, and you will lose all data on this app.
- Finally, Click on the option of “Uninstall”;
- Successfully, you Uninstalled that specific App.
Guys, always remember to clear cache data of applications, and it will help you in solving buffering issues of your Amazon Firestick. In case if you uninstall an important app by mistake or you don’t know how to install new app you can refer my previous tutorial to understand the whole procedure to install new third party app on Firestick or from amazon app store.
Method 3:Clearing Cache
Here is how you can easily clear your Firestick Cache File
- Click the “Settings” from the top menu.
- Choose the option “Applications”;
- Next, click “Manage Installed Applications”;
- Then Choose a Specific “App”
- Scroll down and click on the “Clear Cache”;
- Now get the advantage of the Firestick free space and enjoy buffering free Tv shows and movies.
Method 4:Turn Off Automatic Updates
Some automatic update processes run in the background and slow down your device speed. So, friends, you need to turn these automatic updates off by following the below mention steps:
- “Launch” your Firestick and Click on “Settings”
- Then, choose the option “Applications”;
- Click on the “App Store”
- Scroll down and click on “Automatic Updates“;
- Click on “Turn Off”
Indeed, it will also help to solve the buffering issue of your Firestick.
The Bottom Lines:
Hope you find this tutorial helpful and effective. . You can try any of the above mentioned method or all method together to solve Firestick buffering .Stay tuned with us for another fantastic and informative tutorial on Firestick issues.