Now a days Amazon Firestick is emerged as a perfect choice for millions of people across the globe. The credit for this huge popularity goes to the quantity and quality of content available on firestick. You can enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies, serials, and much more are there on the list all at a single source i.e Amazon Firestick.
But, for watching programs seamlessly through firestick. You should have to connect your Firestick to WiFi. And in this tutorial I am here with a detailed and step by step guide on How to Connect Firestick to WiFi? to help newbies. After sucssfully connceting your firestick with WiFi ,If you want to personalise your Firestick you can refer previous article on How to personalise Firestick. Let starts with our today topic :-
How to Connect Firestick to Wifi?
Here is the steps which you need to follow while connecting your firestick with WiFi.
- First of all Connect “the Firestick” to the Power source and the HDMI port of your television.
- Switch the TV input to the HDMI port into which you just plugged in Firestick
- Wait for few seconds for the appearance of the Fire Stick interface.
- Choose the “Settings” option from the top of the screen
- Click on “Network”
- Choose your “Home Network”
- Enter your “Wifi Password”
- Click “Connect”
- Now, Firestick is connected with your desired WiFi connection.
- Now you can enjoy streaming of your favourite shows or videos without any issue.
The bottom lines
We hope you enjoy this simple and informative tutorial. Whenever you need to connect your Firestick with any Wifi connection, no doubt you will find this tutorial effective and useful. For any queries related to firestick device feel free to write us in the comment box given below.