In this era of technology, everyday we are getting introduced to number of cutting-edge technology . In the last few years, our mode of entertainment get updated with the introduction of technology old box-type television set is replaced with smart TV and so on.
Similarly, streaming software and apps have successfully replaced cable services at homes and offices. One of the best apps which serve as a cord-cutter app for cable services is Set TV. In this tutorial How to Install Set TV on Firestick?
Set TV supports all famous operating systems like Firestick, Android, Windows Pc, Roku, etc. Moreover, through a premium subscription, you can enjoy more than 2500 Live TV channels from all around the world. It streams content with vast diversity, and that's why Set TV has its users from all around the globe.
If you recently installed the Firestick and looking for an app to watch international and local cable content on your amazon FireTV this tutorial is for you. In this tutorial, we will explain the whole process of its installation.
Let’s move to the installation process!
How to Install Set TV on Firestick?
Due to the unavailability of Set TV on the Amazon app store, we need to install it from an unknown source, and this thing makes the process a little tricky, and that's why we are here with this tutorial to guide you step by step. Even if you are a new Firestick user, then you do not need to worry. We are here to help you. What you need to do is just follow the whole procedure carefully. Try not to miss any step for successful installation of the Set TV on your Amazon Firestick.
Let's have a look at the steps which are essential for you to follow:
- Launch the Firestick and wait for “Home Screen”;
- Click on “Settings” from the top menu of the screen
- Select “ My Fire TV”
- Choose “ Developer Options”
- Select “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Turn it “On”;
- Return to the home screen and click on the “Search” box
- Type “Downloader”
- Choose ” Downloader app”;
- Click “Download”
- Select the option “Open“;
- Click “Allow” and give permission that the downloader can access your files and media.
- Click ”Ok”
- Launch the “Downloader” app
- Type in URL box the “Set TV APK URL” to download Set TV
- Click “Go” and the downloading will start
- Once downloading will complete, click “Install“;
- When installation will complete, two buttons will appear “Open” & “Done”;
- Click “Done”
- Set TV is successfully installed and now enjoy the streaming of your favorite content.
I hope you have successfully installed the Set TV on your Firestick. By chance, if you are still facing the issue even after following the above mention steps let us know we will like love to help you.