Amazon Firestick is the best streaming device among other devices that are available in the market. You can enjoy your favorite TV serials, movies, documentaries, and much more that are there on the list for your entertainment. It supports more than 3 thousand different kinds of apps, and that’s why it is quite famous among people.
But you have to update your favorite Amazon Firestick software to keep enjoying its high-quality streaming services. If you are also searching for a way to update the software of your Firestick then this tutorial is perfect for you. This tutorial will help you in the process of updating your Firestick effortlessly.
Let’s have a look!
How to Update Firestick Software?
The procedure to update the Amazon Firestick is not complex, but it needs little guidance, and that’s why we are here with this fantastic tutorial to facilitate you. What you need is to follow the guidelines carefully and don’t miss any steps to update Firestick successfully.
- “Launch” your Firestick and wait for the “Home Screen” interface
- Click on the “Settings” from the top menu of the home screen
- Scroll down and select “My Fire Tv/ Device”;
- Choose the option “About”;
- Select “ Install System Update”
- When Firestick has done updating, it will restart automatically.
- Restarting Firestick is essential after every update, if it will not restart automatically; you need to restart it manually.
- Hold the “Ok button and Play/Pause button” together till it restarts.
- That’s it
- Now you can enjoy streaming your favorite content from the updated version of Amazon Firestick.
For more such amazing tricks and hacks related to Firestick stay tuned with us. You can also check our previous articles to know how to reprograme the firestick remote and different apps available on firestick. Apart from these, you can also find a lot of interesting app for your firestick.