A Firestick is a smart device for your Smart TV and its remote is the key player through which you gives all your command as per your wish. In the absence of proper paring of your firestick remote, you can't enjoy your favorite program on firestick. Pairing a new firestick remote is not a big deal when you have an old remote and Wi-Fi connection but pairing a new remote without old remote and Wi-fi connection is tricky.
If you are also looking for the solution for such situation, you are here at right place. This tutorial will help you in pairing your new remote with Firestick without having a Wi-Fi connection.
How To Pair New Firestick Remote Without Old One and No Wi-Fi
If you are trying to pair your new remote to the firestick follow the below-mentioned steps carefully. The best thing about this method is for paring your news remote old remote and Wi-Fi connection is not required.
- First of all, go to “Settings”
- Now choose the option of “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices”
- Here you have to select “Amazon Fire Tv Remotes”
- After it, click on the option “Add New Remote”
- This action will lead your device to search remotes and display them in the list.
- Now at this stage, hold the “Home Button” for ten seconds of your new remote.
- Once your device recognizes the new remote, it will display on the screen.
- Now press the select button from your new remote. You can find this button in the middle circle of the remote.
- That's all, it is done.
- Now you can enjoy your error-free streaming of favorite videos, as control is in your hand in the form of the remote.
The Bottom Lines:
You can connect seven remote controls with your Firestick. But, when you touch the limit, you need to unpaired one of them to replace or add a new one. You can do the pairing of a new remote of Firestick through using the Amazon Firestick App, and in this case, there is no need for old remotes. For any details feel free to write us.