Of course, your TV has a consumer electronics control that will allow the remote of the device connected can control the aspects of your television. However, your remote can sometimes lose connection. In such a situation, if you find it difficult to pair your Fire TV Stick remote manually not need to worry.
In this guide, I will show you How To Pair Firestick Remote To TV?
There are several ways to pair your Fire TV Stick remote manually and here I am with a few easy methods to do the same. Many popular TV brands provides HDMI-CEC feature to control your firestick and tv with single remote.
How To Pair Firestick Remote To TV
First of all, you have to do the following initial settings of your television:
- Television HDMI Port: You can connect with an HDMI connection on the device itself or an HDMI cable from the box to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Micro USB connection: A power adapter and Micro USB cable always come with the device. On the other hand, your television has USB Port, you can connect a Micro USB cable directly.
As mentioned above here I am discussing the two easiest methods to pair firestick remote to TV easily without any difficulty.
- We can connect a Fire Stick to the back of the television through the empty HDMI port.
- Now power on your TV through the power button of the Television or the Tv Remote.
- Press, the source button on the remote until it shows HDMI Port that Firestick is connected. The home screen of Amazon Firestick is in front of you.
- The Home button is the icon with the shape of the home.
- You can hold this Home Button of the remote for ten seconds, then you will see a “New Remote Connected” message.
- If this doesn’t work the first time, do it again by moving close and far away from the Firestick.
- The blue light flash will indicate that the pairing happens successfully.
- Now you can use your Firestick remote to control your television functions.
The second method involves the following steps:
- The Empty HDMI Port supports Firestick connection through the back of the Tv
- Press the Power button and hold the Source button till the Firestick is connected.
- Click “System settings” on your TV or press the “Menu” button.
- Now find the option for the “HDMI-CEC Settings”
- Enable the HDMI-CEC.
- The blue light flashes on the remote that show all pairing is done.
- Don’t forget to insert the batteries that come in the Firestick box in your remote before using it.
You can try any of these two methods to pair your firestick remote to TV. Even if after trying both of these above mention method you find it difficult to pair firestick remote to the Tv write us in the comment box given below. We will love to help you.