Resetting Firestick Remote is not as easy as resetting your smartphones. There are lots of people how to struggle to reset their Firestick Remote. To make it easy for them I am here with a dedicated tutorial on how to reset Firestick Remote.
In this guide, I'll explain the step-by-step process to reset the firestick remote. If you're looking for a similar guide then this is the right platform for you. The method works with all Amazon Fire TV devices including Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K.
If you are also facing the same difficulties, no need to worry after reading this detailed guide till the end you will be able to easily reset the firestick remote .
How To Reset Firestick Remote
Follow the steps mentioned below carefully and at the end, you will be able to reset your Firestick Remote.
Are you ready with your device ??
- Open Home Screen on your Firestick 4K.
- Press the Left + Menu + Back button all at the same time and hold for 10 seconds.
- Wait for one minute and then remove Firestick from the TV.
- Remove the batteries from your Remote as well and again wait for 60 seconds.
- Now plug the Stick again and then boot your TV.
- Insert the batteries into the remote.
- Once the Firestick 4k Home Screen appears just press and holds the Home button for 40 seconds.
- Wait for just a few minutes to complete the resetting process.
- After completion of the process now you are ready to use your remote.
This is all about how to reset the firestick remote. Isn't it very easy and simple? If you need any more assistance feel free to write us in the comment box.