If you are fade up with pre-installed app on your firestick and willing to remove the same you are here at the right place. If you don’t know how to uninstall any app from Amazon Firestick no need to worry . This tutorial will help you.
I had trying my best to keep it simple and easy to understand as my last article on How To Block YouTube On Firestick and I am sure like the previous one you won’t face any trouble while uninstalling apps from your Fire TV Stick if you follow this this step-by-step tutorial on–
How To Uninstall Apps From Firestick
Follow these step-by-step guidelines carefully to free up your Firestick space and Uninstall Apps. Let’s move towards these steps which you need to follow:
- It’s time to “Launch” your Firestick;
- Access the “Menu” by clicking the “Top arrow” of the Firestick remote circle.
- Click “Right arrow” to move towards “Settings”
- Let’s click on “Settings”
- Scroll down and search for “Applications”
- Click on “Applications”
- Click on “Manage Installed Applications”
- Here you can also find out how much storage space is remaining
- Select that “Specific App” that you want to remove or uninstall from Firestick
- Scroll down and click “Uninstall”
- A prompt message will inform you that You are deleting this App, and you will lose all data on this app.
- Finally, click “Uninstall”
- You Uninstalled the desired App successfully
As we all know that clearing the cache of your Firestick is also important after Uninstalling the Apps. It helps applications in running efficiently through a lot of saved data in the form of cache, so delete it also. Furthermore, it will help to provide you even more free space that you can use to install your favorite Apps.
The bottom line:
We hope you find this tutorial guide helpful and informative. As it explained the procedure in an easy to understand step by step procedure to provide you even minor details related to uninstalling apps from your Firestick. even If you find any difficulties or want some more clarifications on any of the above mentioned point, feel free to write us in the comment box given below.