We are living in a digital world. So, mirroring and casting any device has become common these days. But, screen mirroring on Firestick is still not easy and simple. So, guys, this tutorial is going to be super exciting because we are going to show how you people can screen mirror on your Firestick? Stay with us till the end and don’t miss any information.
So let’s start with Initial Wireless Settings.
Friends, before heading to our topic we must check that both Firestick and your device which you wish to mirror must connect with the same Wifi network. Here is how we can do it:
- Go to “Home Screen” and click “Settings” from the top menu
- Choose “Network”
- Check the name of the connected network. It must be the same which you have on your other device.
Once it’s done, we will proceed towards our main process of mirroring. Here we will show you step by step how you can mirror different devices on your Firestick.
How to Mirror Android on Firestick?
- Hold the “Home” button of the Firestick remote till the menu appears.
- Click on “Settings” and select “Display & Sounds”;
- Choose “Enable Display Mirroring”
- Screen with wireless mirror status will appear
- Leave your Firestick on this specific screen, so your other device can connect.
- Swipe down from the top on your Android phone to see the “Cast icon”;
- If not, open phone “Settings” and search “Bluetooth and wireless connections or Wireless projection”;
- The message will appear “Searching for devices”;
- Find your Firestick name and Click on it
- Your Firestick will start mirroring your Android phone screen after few seconds.
Isn’t it simple? Now let’s move towards Windows 10 Mirroring.
How to Mirror Windows 10 on Firestick?
- Enable the “Display Mirroring Screen” as shown above
- Now, click on the “Notification Icon” of Windows 10. You can find this icon in your “Taskbar” on the right side.
- Select “Expand”
- Select “Project” and choose specific “Projection Type”;
- Click “ Connect to Wireless Display”
- Select your Firestick name and click on it
- Now, your Firestick start mirroring the PC screen
Hope Window 10 lovers are happy now, now proceed towards iPhone fans:
How to Mirror iPhone on Firestick?
It is a little bit technical as compared to Android. But don't worry, when we are here to help you. Just you need to follow these simple steps
- On Firestick “Home Screen” Click on “ Search Icon”
- Type “Airescreen” and search for it
- Install this free app which will let your iPhone connect with your Firestick
- Click “Start Now” and then, Click on “Gear Icon”;
- Enable the “Airplay” option
- Return to Initial Menu and Click on “Start Icon”
- Now, on your iPhone, click on “Screen Mirroring” within the main settings
- Search your Firestick name and select it
- Your Firestick will start mirroring your iPhone screen.
We hope all our iPhone fans are satisfied now, but what about Mac mirroring? Let's go guys, and learn few simple steps to mirror Mac on Firestick:
How to Mirror Mac on Firestick?
Just follow these simple steps
- Download “Airescreen”;
- Enable the “Airplay” option from Firestick settings
- Move towards “Help Menu”
- Select and Click on “macOS“;
- Click on “Airplay icon” on your Mac and search your Firestick name
- Click on your Firestick name from Mac
- Press “ok” from your Firestick remote
- Now, your Firestick is ready to mirror your Mac screen.