In the present era of technology, casting and mirroring devices is not a big deal. If you talk about screen mirroring on Firestick then we must say it is a little bit technical. After going through our previous article on how to mirror iOS on Firestick ,we received several emails in which people asked about mirroring Android on their Firestick. So, guys, this tutorial is going to be fantastic and informative because we are going to show how you can mirror an Android on your Firestick? So, stay with us till the end and follow all the mentioned procedures carefully without any mistake
So let’s start the Tutorial without wasting any more time:
To Mirror Android on Firestick, Your Firestick and Android device must connect with the same wifi connection. If both devices are connected through the same Wifi then only we move to our main topic or procedure.
Here is how you check it:
- Go to “Home Screen” and click “Settings” from the top menu
- Choose “Network”
- Check the name of the connected network. It must be the same which you have on your other device.
Once you get confirmed, we will proceed towards our main process of mirroring your Android.
How To Mirror Android on Firestick?
- Hold the “Home” button of the Firestick remote till the menu appears.
- Click on “Settings” and select “Display & Sounds”;
- Select “Enable Display Mirroring”
- Screen with wireless mirror status will appear.
- Your Firestick must remain on this specific screen, so your other device can easily connect.
- Now, Swipe down from the top on your Android phone to see the “Cast icon”;
- If not, open your phone “Settings” and search “Bluetooth and wireless connections or Wireless projection”;
- The message will appear “Searching for devices”;
- Find your Firestick name and Click on it.
- Your Firestick will start mirroring your Android phone screen after few seconds.
Isn’t it simple? Of course, it is an easy process and simple to follow.
The Bottom Lines:
This is how you can mirror your Andriod device or phone to Firestick. If you face any difficulties in the above-mentioned steps feel free to write us we love to help you.